Medical & Safety
*INCASE OF EMERGENCIES – DIAL 911
- Keep proof of your medical insurance (travel insurance arranged by Sponsor agency) with you at all times and know the terms of your policy.
- There are medical facilities and urgent care centers around the Lake George Region. Contact your insurance company prior to visiting any medical center to get information about the coverage provided.
- You will have to pay cash or credit card at the time of your medical appointment. Keep all of your medical bills and receipts. You will need them to get reimbursed from the insurance company. Contact your Sponsor if you do not know the procedure to file a claim for reimbursement.
General Medical Care
For specific questions about health insurance coverage, please contact your sponsor. For medical emergencies, dial 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room. If you need medical attention, but it is not an emergency, we recommend contacting a walk-in clinic or local physician’s office. A few clinic options are listed below.
Warrensburg Health Center
Health Center Plaza
3767 Main Street
Warrensburg, NY 12885
- Primary Care Hours
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Urgent Care Hours
- (July/Aug: ’til 9pm)
- Monday – Saturday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
If you have a serious medical problem, dial 911 or go to the hospital Emergency Room.
Glens Falls Hospital and Emergency Room
100 Park Street
Glens Falls, NY 12801